Effective date: March 23, 2021
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you visit the Site, place an order, subscribe for emails, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
- We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “What are the sources of personal information?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- Credit card information is not collected by this site. Your financial sales transaction occurs within a third party’s payment platform; therefore, this site will not collect or retain your financial information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe, create an account, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the Site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions by remembering previously entered information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- To deliver targeted advertising about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To analyze data about how the Site is being used.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Personal information is stored and accessed through a secured server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
What are the sources of personal information?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Additionally, we may contract with third-party providers of marketing and advertising services who collect and utilize your anonymized personal information, such as internet activity including browsing history, the websites you visited before or after you used our services and Site, search history and information regarding your interaction with our advertisements. This use of your information is to deliver targeted advertising about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Smartcast Media. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, anonymized, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may contract with third-party providers, including Google and Facebook, to place targeted ads on other websites. These providers may collect information from us in order to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your visits to the Site. This information is collected anonymously through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of the Site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
To customize your personal information settings within other websites and media companies:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
- Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
- If you opt-out of cookies, we may work with third parties, to use non-personal information to delivery targeted advertisements to you based upon your online activities and other information.
- The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from certain data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can learn more here http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 (or If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see http://donottrack.us/ )
- Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see generic advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. To be clear, cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your device browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on the Site. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Send any feedback pertaining to privacy or other topics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Policy Only